Broker, GRI, RRS, SFR
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
-Managing Broker Prudential Montana Real Estate- Big Sky 2003-present
-Broker of Record, Prudential Bozeman and Prudential Big Sky Real Estate 2002
-Licensed as a Montana Real Estate Broker
-Managing Broker for Prudential Big Sky Real Estate leading company to surpass established sales goals 1999-2001
-Founded and developed Farm/Ranch/Recreational Real Estate office for Big Sky Resort Real Estate, managing the office located in Ennis, Montana 1992-1994
-BS Montana State University
• Involved in real estate transactions, development, sales and marketing for 20 years.
• Extensive experience in development of raw land, from acquisition to development of covenants, experienced in all phases of county and state approval process, leading to final plat approval of numerous subdivisions in Madison, Gallatin, Beaverhead, Park and Deer Lodge counties.
• Numerous continuing education courses involving specialized areas of real estate including: 1031 exchanges, Conservation Easements, Commercial and Investment, Radon, Environmental hazards-Phase I’s, II’s and III’s, Forms, Ethics, Standards of Practice, water enhancement, advanced marketing and sales courses, electronic marketing, national sales courses in resort and recreational real estate marketing, fine homes sales programs, development, establishment and operation of satellite sales offices, Reverse 1031 exchanges, tax considerations when selling or investing in real estate.
• Developed comprehensive multi-level marketing programs for Sun West Ranch, Moonlight Basin Ranch, Skywood Preserve, Lost Trails Retreat as well as Bear Mountain Ranch, Buffalo Ranch and other high-end developments.
• Developed sales programs for numerous subdivisions such as: Ulerys Lakes, Timber Ridge, Diamond Hitch, Uplands.
• Professional consultant to real estate developers, developing marketing concepts and programs to launch, sustain and sell out complete projects.
• Completion of numerous Brokers Opinion of Values for attorneys, estates and trusts.
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
• Director of Photographic Services Montana State University and faculty member Montana State University
• Vice President, Western Spirit Corporation, directed overseas operations for several major projects in Japan.
• Antler Designs, Ennis, Montana – sales and product development
• Founder and partner, Five Star Video Productions.
• Working toward the completion of a book on the Absaroka/Beartooth Wilderness.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & POSITIONS HELD
• President Gallatin Association of Realtors 2008
• Chair - Risk Management Committee MAR 2008 - 2009
• First Vice President Gallatin Association of Realtors 2007
• Member - National Association of Realtors MLS Committee 2008 – 2010
• MAR Tech Committee 2007 - 2008
• Southwestern District Vice President, Montana Association of Realtors 2007
• Executive Committee, Montana Association of Realtors 2007
• Vice Chair – Risk Management Committee 2007
• Chairperson, Southwest Montana Multiple Listing Service
• State Director, Gallatin Association of Realtors
• Treasurer, Gallatin Association of Realtors and South West Montana Multiple Listing Service.
• MLS Committee, Executive Committee, Board of Directors, Gallatin Association of Realtors.
• President (3 years), Vice President (3 years), Executive Committee (7 years) Madison/Beaverhead Board of Real Estate.
• Member Montana Association of Realtors.
• Member National Association of Realtors.
• Southwest Montana Marketing Forum (Commercial Real Estate)
• Farm and Ranch Marketing Group (Rural/recreational real estate)
• Board of Ambassadors, Big Brothers and Sisters, Bozeman/Ennis/Big Sky/West Yellowstone, Montana.
• Gallatin Empire Lions Club – member at large
• Fundraiser for Bozeman Big Brothers and Sisters Annual Select Banquet.
• Co-Chair Bozeman Baseball, fundraising for Heroes Stadium Legion Field.
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Legend Award Prudential 2007
• GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute)
• RRS Designation
• Resort Properties Specialist
• Fine Homes Specialist
• E-certified, PVRM certified
• Million Dollar Club – Montana
• Chairman’s Circle Prudential Real Estate 2003 - 2007
• Presidents Circle Prudential Real Estate 1998 – 1999, 1997
• Leading Edge Society Prudential Real Estate 2000 – 2001
• Cornerstone Award Prudential Real Estate 1999
• GAR REALTOR of the year 2008
Our team of professionals specializes in farm and ranch property, recreational and sporting property, fly fishing and resort property, as well as, vacant and transitional land. Our lives are dedicated to working this land, through real estate, land stewardship and recreating under the Montana big sky.
Big Sky, Montana
55 Lone Peak Dr, Ste. 3
Big Sky, Montana 59716
All information contained herein is derived from sources deemed reliable, however, is not guaranteed by Prudential Montana Real Estate, Managing Broker, Agents or Sellers. Offering is subject to error, omissions, prior sales, price change or withdrawal without notice and approval of purchase by Seller. We urge independent verification of each and every item submitted, to the satisfaction of any prospective purchaser.
©2013 An independently owned and operated broker member of BRER Affiliates, Inc. Prudential, the Prudential logo and Rock symbol are service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Used under license with no other affiliation of Prudential. Equal Housing Opportunity.