Not your ordinary real estate agent
Realtor®, GRI, ABR
Mindy has been a full-time licensed Realtor® since 1998. Mindy's work ethic, honesty, and commitment to service has allowed her to excel in the mad, mad world of real estate sales and become one of Missoula's top real estate agents. That commitment to service combined with Mindy's unique personal style, outgoing personality, and distinctive advertising has made her one of Missoula's most referred, recognized, and respected real estate professionals.
Prior to becoming a Realtor® Mindy was the top sales associate at a fine leather goods store in Downtown Missoula.
When you choose to work with Mindy, you get two great agents for the price of one. Mindy's husband Steve is her partner in her real estate business. Steve is a fully licensed Realtor® and serves as Mindy's assistant, webmaster, listing and transaction coordinator, photographer and videographer, and advertising coordinator. In short, Steve's role is to manage the logistics of their real estate business so that Mindy can provide her clients with the superior service that they deserve. Click here to learn more about Steve.
Mindy specializes in residential real estate, including existing homes and new construction as well as bare lots and land.
Mindy works extensively with a wide range of buyers, including relocation and local buyers, first-time and second home buyers, and investors.
Mindy is also a full-service listing agent, offering innovative and distinctive marketing campaigns as well as superior listing and transaction management services.
Mindy's service area includes the Missoula Valley and surrounding areas:
- South: Lolo, Florence, Stevensville, and Victor
- West: Frenchtown, Huson, Nine Mile, and Alberton
- North: Evaro and Arlee
- East: East Missoula, Bonner, Potomac, Clinton and Turah
- Member, National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Member, Montana Association of Realtors® (MAR)
- Member, Missoula Organization of Realtors® (MOR)
- Graduate Realtor® Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS - In Progress)
- Best Real Estate Agent, 2008: Missoula Independent Readers Poll
- Best Real Estate Agent, 2007: Missoula Independent Readers Poll
- MOR Realtor® of the Year Nominee, 2005
- MOR Salesperson of the Year, 2004
- MAR Salesperson of the Year Nominee, 2004
- Pat Biggerstaff Outstanding Character Award, 2001
- MOR Rookie of the Year Nominee, 1999
- Meals on Wheels
- United Way
- Chamber Business Network Group
- Hugh O'Brian Youth Leadership Conference
- Board of Advisors
- MOR Board of Directors
- Staff Liason
- 12+ hours of Continuing Education annually
- BA, Liberal Arts, University of Montana, 1991
Mindy was born in Colorado and raised there and in Texas, Louisiana, and Montana
When not living and breathing real estate Mindy enjoys spending time with friends and family as well as giving back to the Missoula community.
1020 South Avenue West
Missoula, Montana 59801
All information contained herein is derived from sources deemed reliable, however, is not guaranteed by Prudential Montana Real Estate, Managing Broker, Agents or Sellers. Offering is subject to error, omissions, prior sales, price change or withdrawal without notice and approval of purchase by Seller. We urge independent verification of each and every item submitted, to the satisfaction of any prospective purchaser.
©2013 An independently owned and operated broker member of BRER Affiliates, Inc. Prudential, the Prudential logo and Rock symbol are service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Used under license with no other affiliation of Prudential. Equal Housing Opportunity.