Broker, GRI, CRS, e-pro
Lloyd Mandeville: A Maestro of Communication
There’s a symphony of solutions out there to your residential and commercial real estate needs and I know how to bring them into harmony with your most cherished dreams and life goals!
Teaching and making music taught me the nuances of communicating, universally. I learned it would be possible to create this same clarity in every facet of my life.
The success of my career in real estate has been largely due to an ability and desire to personally communicate with and understand the needs of each and every person with whom I do business!
You Are My Priority
My priority is establishing that personal communication with you, to find the particular residential or commercial property that best suits your needs and desires. My job is to facilitate each transaction so you can focus on your goals, confident that every detail is being addressed.
Let Me Orchestrate Your Search!
Here’s what I offer you:
• 30 years of experience in the business of buying, selling, investing and leasing real estate property
• A depth of knowledge and experience that sets me apart from other agents. There are very few Realtors® in the Gallatin Valley who have been successfully selling real estate for 30+ years. As a fourth-generation Bozeman local, I have knowledge of the people and properties of the Bozeman community.
• Attention to detail, no loose ends!
• Lasting relationships with buyers and sellers
• 1996 – REALTOR® of the Year, Gallatin Association of REALTORS®, testimonial to my dedication to the industry and the support of my fellow REALTORS®.
• Director, local and state board of REALTORS®.
• Past treasurer and core group chair of Montana Association of REALTORS®, entrusted with an annual budget of approximately $1,000,000.
• Member local, state, national Association of Realtors®.
• E-pro (Certified proficient with electronic communication)
• CRS designation (Certified Residential Specialist)
• CCIM candidate (Certified Commercial Investment Manager)
• GRI designation (Graduate REALTOR® Institute)
• E-pro designation (technology certification)
• 4th generation native of Bozeman
• Past President of the Bozeman Rotary Club
• Member and Past Master of Gallatin Masonic Lodge #6
• Church elder
• Fund raising auctioneer
In the words of satisfied customers
“As first time buyers, we relied on Lloyd to assist us in our search for the type of property we were looking for. His resourcefulness and ability to find homes made us feel we had made the right choice to have him represent us. He was there every step of the way. Lloyd is an effective communicator and liaison to help orchestrate a deal…with experience, diligence and energy. Working with him was a complete joy!”
Paul and Mandy St. Aubyn
“I’ve worked with Lloyd a long time; he helped me through a lot of deals and I’m still with him. He’s congenial, honest and has the best interest of his clients at heart.”
“As a broker, Lloyd helped me 100% of the way. I wouldn’t be opening my new place if it weren’t for him. He tailored his searches to exactly what I needed. He is well-connected in the area and knows the right people. He knows everything from architecture to getting a liquor license!”
“First, I would say that he is totally, 100% honest; this is probably the most important trait to me. I have dealt with Lloyd for 25 or more years and have complete trust in him. He listens to me and figures out what I want, or need and proceeds to find it. Lloyd has also rented/leased several properties for me. In today's market it is hard in Bozeman to find a lessee, but Lloyd does it. I appreciate Lloyd’s interest and willingness to follow through with details. He doesn't just get the signature then drop you.”
Bozeman 22nd, Montana
1925 North 22nd Ave Ste. 201
Bozeman, Montana 59718
All information contained herein is derived from sources deemed reliable, however, is not guaranteed by Prudential Montana Real Estate, Managing Broker, Agents or Sellers. Offering is subject to error, omissions, prior sales, price change or withdrawal without notice and approval of purchase by Seller. We urge independent verification of each and every item submitted, to the satisfaction of any prospective purchaser.
©2013 An independently owned and operated broker member of BRER Affiliates, Inc. Prudential, the Prudential logo and Rock symbol are service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Used under license with no other affiliation of Prudential. Equal Housing Opportunity.